Aluminum Glass Door Repair
Is air getting in around your door when it’s closed?
No sweat, just call us and we will take care of it for you.
Call us at 416-900-0314
We take pleasure in maintaining the finest aluminum glass door repairs in the greater Toronto area.
Give us a ring today and we will send one of our technicians to you within the next 30 minutes!
Repair Services we Provide
We’re open 24 hours a day, so whenever you have a need, we’re here to help.
- Door Seals
- Damaged frame joints
- Latches not locking properly
- Cracked Glass
Quick Efficient Service Day or Night
Did you try to do the job yourself, only to realize there’s much more to it?
Ring us up and we’ll help you put it all together again professionally.
Our service call fee of 35.00 never goes up regardless of what time you call us.
Toronto Door Repair will help you maintain your doors year round.
Furthermore, we will lend a hand to doors that we do not sell as well.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Aluminum Doors
We provide a broad range of different doors and aluminum is but one of them.
Let’s take a look at some of their advantages first.
- Meet energy efficient standards
- Are 100% recyclable
- Are strong & will hold up well against burglars
- Holds up well for 20 – 30 years
- Inexpensive compared with other materials
And here are some of their disadvantages.
Nothing in this life is perfect after all.
- Aluminum will get water stained very easily from rain, something to think about
- Aluminum will corrode quickly if not well taken care of, will cause white marks to appear
- Aluminum is less attractive especially if it hasn’t been attended to promptly
- Aluminum needs special equipment to install it. These doors need experienced professionals for installation.
Call us today with any inquiries you may have, be it for residential or commercial needs, we will take care of you.